Friday, February 19, 2010

Does Prostate Cancer Metasize To Leg If A Doctor Said That Your Prostate Cancer Is A 7 On A Scale 1 To 10 What Exactly Does That Mean?

If a doctor said that your prostate cancer is a 7 on a scale 1 to 10 what exactly does that mean? - does prostate cancer metasize to leg

I'm 19 and I learned that my grandfather had prostate cancer. My parents told me the doctors said it's up to a 7 on a scale of 1 10. I do not know much about it, so that information or websites on this topic would be very grateful. I just want to be able to keep them if they give us detailed information.

1 comments:

Warren said...

Been there! If the PSA in the blood, so that more than 4 and demonstrates that the improvement of a biopsy is performed. 7 evaluated after a biopsy, and is called the Gleason score. 7 is not bad.
The age of the grandfather and other factors come into play. The options are expectant, surgery, radiation therapy (in addition to chemotherapy and hormonal treatment if necessary.
I opted for radiation. There was no pain, but it in the machine, go for 5 minutes 5 days a week for 8 weeks.
Noah is the part that does not say. At any time within 2 years after the radiation exposure could proctosis or rectal bleeding and / or swelling of the legs lymphedema.
My cancer is gone, my PSA 036, but the blood and wearing depends and taking water pills to 80 years

Post a Comment