Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blood In Stool Foto What Could Be Causing My Severe Abdominal Pain And Blood In Stool?

What could be causing my severe abdominal pain and blood in stool? - blood in stool foto

I am a woman of 15 with severe abdominal pain over the last two weeks has been expieriancing. It's getting worse. Especially on the left side, but my abdomin all swollen and in pain a little. Even in 2-4 days expieriancing have a large amount of blood in the stool. Who knows what could happen?

I think I should go to the emergency room, the pain is very severe, but take my mother used to ... What should I do?

8 comments:

mtwaites said...

I went through the same problem myself through the last two weeks myself. I know it is very painful. I went to the trouble, because the pain that I'm alive, I could hardly sleep or lie next to me, and I could hardly walk. The pains were labor pains and pains, as if they give the child to the world. You should consider emergency measures to get out. This is very important because you need to make sure that you carefully examined. You will be asked to give a urine sample, and also get to draw the blood. You also need an ultrasound to see what happens, and the doctor will also feel pressure on my tummy, what happens to be preserved. Depending on what they could find, not even a gynecological examination to other problems.

Tempest said...

Let your keyboard and then pick up the phone and call 9 1 1. You need at the hospital immediately. Do not hesitate to for any reason!

avi said...

You should see your doctor today. Tell your mother should go now, or call an ambulance.

avi said...

You should see your doctor today. Tell your mother should go now, or call an ambulance.

ghettoba... said...

Call 911 if you are really bad. It has got the abuse problems.

ghettoba... said...

Call 911 if you are really bad. It has got the abuse problems.

Replace said...

Call 911 and police and an ambulance.
Presence of the police sent to mom at the end of the list.

TOASTEE said...

Go to the emergency room

NOW!

Post a Comment