Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday Poem To A Muslim Girl How Do You Like My Birthday Poem To Doug?

How do you like my birthday poem to Doug? - birthday poem to a muslim girl

Happy birthday, Doug

Today they are 26 and Looking Good
But I had no doubt that he knew he would.

Since our meeting, which has aged like fine wine,
Something tells me this is a very good sign.

They are funny and crazy and makes me laugh
Believe me, this is not the half.

The part of you depends on majority
His loyalty, commitment and honesty.

4 comments:

Elaine P...is for Poetry said...

Me gusta mucho. It is a very loving poem to someone who is obviously very loyal and committed to you. In these days of infidelity, it is a relief to see that you have an honest partner in the consecrated life.

fishers... said...

I think it is very sweet and funny and nice as he likes. Good work.

Something like that said...

A little corny, but it is irrelevant

dear_gur... said...

Begin with all light and fun, but is becoming increasingly difficult in the last section

Post a Comment