Friday, December 25, 2009

Hd Dvd Vcr What Equipment Do I Need To Use With An HD DVD Player To Get The Proper Sound?

What equipment do I need to use with an HD DVD player to get the proper sound? - hd dvd vcr

OK, I'm a big fan of home theater, and only finally in the HD. I am willing to buy an HD player, but I am very confused about how the tone. With Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Tru, the need for audio playback via the HDMI cable and the AV receiver? Heres my settings: 7.1 Surround, 50-inch plasma with 1 HDMI input and Pioneer THX receiver (without HDMI) My question is: If I have an HD DVD player purchase, and simply run the drive DVD on TV HDMI cable (my receiver does not have an HDMI) input, I will present the high-definition picture and not make it sound impressive features such as DD +? Basically, you can get the sound that many HD DVD players in the ongoing need an optical cable to my receiver, or the sound is now done via the HDMI? So confused:) Danke!

0 comments:

Post a Comment